Biotrue® Eye Drops Single Dose for
Itching and Burning Eyes
This product is suitable for the wetting and rewetting of both soft and rigid contact lenses during wearing, and noticeably improves the comfort of the contact lenses. It can be also used post- LASIK surgery.
Biotrue® eye drops single dose formulation is preservative free, possessing a very high tolerability. It is presented in a convenient and easy to use single-dose format.
What is Biotrue® eye drops single dose?
Biotrue® eye drops single dose is a preservative free clear eye drop solution that contains 2 mg/ml (0.2%) of the clinically proven natural moisturizer hyaluronic acid (as sodium hyaluronate), found in the structures of a healthy human eye and the natural tear film.
Biotrue® eye drops single dose provides instant soothing and natural hydration.
The product refreshes and calms dry eyes, relieving symptoms of
- and teary eyes.
1. Holding it as shown on the illustration,
separate one single dose unit from the strip.
- 2 mg/ml (0.2%) sodium hyaluronate
- Sodium chloride
- Potassium chloride
- Disodium phosphate dodecahydrate
- Sodium dihydrogen phosphate-dihydrate
- Water for injection
How often and for how long should you use Biotrue® eye drops single dose
How to store Biotrue® eye drops?
When should you not use Biotrue® eye drops single dose?
Instill 1 or 2 drops of Biotrue® eye drops single dose in the eye as needed. Discard the single-dose unit immediately after use. The product’s preservative free formulation makes it suitable to use every day and as often as needed throughout the day. Biotrue® eye drops single dose can be used for as long as needed. If you are using this product for post- operative (e.g. LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor’s instructions.
Store between +1°C and +25°C.
Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to any of its ingredients.
Important information about using Biotrue® eye drops single dose:
- Biotrue® eye drops single dose should not be used if you are hypersensitive to any of its ingredients.
- Safety information for patients with severe damage of the cornea: In very rare cases, deposits of calcium phosphate on the cornea have been reported during treatment with phosphate-containing products for ophthalmic use.
- Avoid contact of the tip of the single-dose unit with your eyes or fingers to prevent any possible injury of the eye surface and/or contamination of the solution.
- Each single-dose unit should be immediately discarded after use.
- Wait approximately 15 minutes before using another eye product.
- Do not use beyond expiry date.